From Victoria Falls: Bicycle Tour
Embark on a fun and fulfilling biking tour led by an expert guide to explore this exciting town. Cycle along the Zambezi River, visit the famous Big Tree, enjoy spectacular views of the Batoka Gorges, and cruise across the Victoria Falls Bridge.
- Peddle across the famous Victoria Falls bridge on a cycling tour
- See wildlife like elephant, buffalo, and impala from your saddle
- Pass by the Big Tree, a baobab tree estimated to be 3500 years old
- Marvel at the beautiful Zambezi River rushing through the Batoka Gorge
- Explore the Victoria Falls craft market and local shops
DescriptionDiscover the sights and sounds of Victoria Falls, one of the seven natural wonders of the world, all on the back of a bicycle of course. After being picked up from your hotel, start the tour from the offices at the Lookout Cafe. Wind your way through the local township and market and along Zambezi Drive, with elephant, buffalo, impala, warthog, and baboons as your possible companions, stopping at a scenic viewpoint alongside the ever-flowing Zambezi River. See how Victoria Falls is brimming with craft markets, enticing restaurants and an array of shops. Visit the famous Big Tree (a baobab tree estimated to 3500 years old), enjoy spectacular views of the Batoka Gorges below the Falls and cycle across the Victoria Falls Bridge. Finally, return to the start point where your tour will end.
IncludesBicycle and helmet Hotel pick up and drop-off (if option chosen) Reusable water bottle Food and drinks Transfers from outside of Victoria Falls Gratuities
- Basic cycling experience is recommended to join this tour
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability