My Guide Website?
Chobe National Park: Game Drive, Boat Tour, and Lunch7 Reviews
Visit the world-renowned Chobe National Park, only a mere 80km away from Victoria Falls. Experience the Chobe National Park on a game drive as well as on a boat tour. Enjoy a buffet lunch at a highly-rated hotel overlooking the Chobe River.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Zambia:If youʻre booking your trip to Zambia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Take a scenic drive from Victoria Falls to Botswana
- Experience a different country and pass the place where four countries converge
- Go on a game drive and boat cruise in the Chobe National Park
- Enjoy a buffet lunch and mineral water
DescriptionBe collected from your accommodation in Victoria Falls at 7:00 AM and begin an 80-kilometer journey through the countryside to the Kazungula border. At the border with Botswana, you will change vehicles. After passport control, take a short drive to the Chobe Marina Lodge for a short break. Once in the National Park, you will go on a game drive in an open vehicle. At 12:30 PM, return to have lunch. This will be served a la carte or buffet style with a selection of traditional and modern meals to choose from. After lunch, depart for the afternoon activity. This time board a cruise and you will be able to admire the wildlife from the water. At the end of the activity, commence your journey back to Victoria Falls and be dropped at your accommodation in the late afternoon, in time for dinner around 6:00 PM.
IncludesPick up and drop-off at your accommodation Knowledgeable guide Game drive Boat cruise Lunch Water Beverages during activities....
- Customers staying on the Zambian side must pay an extra $15 for the return transfer to the Zimbabwe border, where you will meet your driver to Chobe