What to Wear and Bring
Please note that luggage is restricted to 12kg packed in soft bags for some internal flights within Zambia.
Neutral coloured clothes are best for safari holidays
- Light cotton tops and cotton trousers.
- Long sleeve shirts (even in summer; to protect from the sun & mosquitoes)
- Shorts or a light skirt.
- Jeans or trousers for evenings and cooler days.
- Sweater, fleece or warm jacket (game drives in open vehicles can be cold in winter)
- Comfortable walking shoes/boots
- Casual sandals, suitable for rafting if appropriate.
- Swim wear
- Wide brimmed hat
- Light, compact raincoat during the rainy months.
- Binoculars, camera and accessories
- Sunglasses (UVB resistant)
- Insect repellent, anti-histamine cream, personal toiletries and medication.
- Copies of passport , traveller documents, credit cards