My Guide Website?
Victoria Falls Safari with Lunch and Sunset Cruise8 Reviews
Embark on this full day guided tour with lunch where you will be taken to the Victoria Falls rainforest and the Zambezi National Park. At the end of the day, you will go on a sunset cruise down the majestic Zambezi River.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Zambia:If youʻre booking your trip to Zambia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Embark on this full day guided tour to see the Victoria Falls rainforest and the Zambezi National Park
- Experience unrivalled views of the majestic Victoria Falls, the mighty Zambezi, and all its wildlife
- Be mesmerized by the excitement, adventure, and the magnificent power of nature
- Enjoy lunch at the Lookout Café, 120 meters above the Zambezi River
DescriptionYou will be picked up from your hotel at 7:00 AM and make your way to the Zambezi National Park where your game drive will take place in an open four-wheel drive vehicle. Your qualified guide will drive you through the unique Zimbabwean bush, covering a genuinely wild, unfenced wilderness area. You may be lucky enough to spot a variety of animals, including elephants, zebras, giraffes, lions, buffaloes, leopards and much more. At 11:00 AM, you will go on a guided tour of Victoria Falls to witness one of the greatest shows on earth – the raging waters of the Zambezi River crashing into the Batoka Gorge. This experience takes you through parts of the Victoria Falls Rainforest to the cliffs opposite the massive cascade. From here, you will get the best view of the main falls. Get ready to witness the remarkable power of nature, and a spectacle you will remember for a lifetime. At 1:00 PM, make your way to the Lookout Café where lunch will be provided with a spectacular view. Perched 120m above the turbulent rapids of the Zambezi River, this is undoubtedly the best view in Victoria Falls. You can select your lunch from the à la carte menu while you relax and take in the amazing views. Alcoholic drinks and non-alcoholic drinks can be bought from the cash bar. Your driver will then take you back to your hotel for a small break while waiting for the sundowner cruise. At 4:30 PM you'll be picked up again for the sunset cruise down the majestic Zambezi River. This is a fantastic time to be on the river to observe wildlife as they come down to the river for their last drink. You will slowly make your way along the Zambezi River and witness one of the most beautiful sunsets on the African continent. You can experience nature’s beauty and splendor while enjoying a refreshing drink from the cash bar. Return to your hotel at approximately 7:30 PM after what will undoubtedly be a fantastic day.
IncludesLunch Professional guide Driver Hotel pick-up and drop off in Victoria Falls Bottled water Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This tour operates in all weather conditions - please dress appropriately
- Do not wear bright colors for the game drive, and bring warm clothing for the river cruise
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Wheelchair accessible if advised at the time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please note that, depending on the season, you may start with the guided tour of the Falls
- Please remember to bring cash to pay the park entrance fee at the gate