My Guide Website?
Victoria Falls: Night Game Drive and 3-Course Bush Dinner7 Reviews
Watch the bush come to life at night with abundant animals and get a chance to spot large predators including lions, leopards and hyenas. Relax around an open campfire while listening to the nocturnal sounds of the bush and savoring a 3-course BBQ meal.
- Join this 6-hour night safari aboard an open 4X4 to see nocturnal African animals in their natural habitat on a private game reserve
- Watch the bush come to life at night with abundant animals and get a chance to spot large predators including lions, leopards and hyenas on the hunt
- Relax around an open campfire while listening to the nocturnal sounds of the bush and savoring a 3-course BBQ dinner with wine and cold beer
DescriptionGame viewing at night by spotlight offers a whole new experience in Victoria Falls that most tourists don’t get to see. Your journey begins with being picked up from your hotel at around 4:00 PM. You’ll be taken to a private reserve located approximately 7 miles from the center of town, here you will enjoy a late afternoon game drive until sunset. Meander in an open, well-kitted 4X4 vehicle through a changing landscape of scenic basalt plains, to the Kalahari sands, and teak forests of the Nakavango Private Game Reserve. Your experienced and knowledgeable guide will share fascinating facts about the African bush, along with their experiences of living here. At sunset, you will stopover at a splendid vantage point to enjoy some drinks and snacks, stretch your legs and chat about the afternoon’s adventures with fellow travelers. At dusk, the spotlight comes out to give you the opportunity of seeing what happens at night in the African bush. The guided safari will take you through the natural African bush where you might spot species such as lions, rhinos, elephants, buffalos, leopards, jackals, hyenas, civets, servals, genets, night apes, honey badgers and more. This is the time to observe active predators and their constantly alert prey. If you are very lucky you might spot a lion on the prowl under the cover of darkness. After approximately 1.5 hours, depending on the time of year, your guide will bring you back to a traditional open-air enclosure for a lovely dinner under the stars. The 3-course BBQ meal is complemented by wine, cold beer and light refreshments. Relish the atmosphere as you listen to wildlife calls and see the animals come to drink at the waterhole nearby. It’s one of the finest experiences, sitting outside under the star-studded African night sky, relaxing around an open fire with a delicious meal, a couple of drinks and good company. Your driver will drop you back to your hotel once the group is ready at around 10:00 PM.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off from Victoria Falls town Guide 3-course BBQ meal Wine, cold beer and light refreshments Insect repellent - if requested Small-group tour with a maximum of 9 people 15 for National Park Fees to be paid upon arrival prior to the activity Gratuities (optional)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The minimum age is 4 years and the minimum drinking age is 18 years
- It is recommended that you wear warm clothing in winter
- Please advise of any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking
- The tour is wheelchair accessible, please advise at the time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- All guides are first aid qualified and all trip leaders carry a rifle, a communication radio and a first aid kit
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now