My Guide Website?
Victoria Falls: Cultural Tour with High Tea9 Reviews
Learn all about the local culture, the pioneers and the history of the town on this full day trip. Visit Victoria Falls Hotel, the oldest hotel in Zimbabwe, to enjoy its famous high tea, see the 1000-year-old big tree and discover the falls.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Zambia:If youʻre booking your trip to Zambia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience a world-renowned high tea at Victoria Falls Hotel
- Enjoy a guided walk through the Victoria Falls rain forest, a journey with a view of one of the seven natural wonders of the world
- Learn the history of the town through the oldest hotel
- Enjoy a stop at the Lookout Cafe, 120 meters above the Zambezi River
- Visit the market and town to learn about everyday life in Zambia
DescriptionIn the morning, you will be picked up from your hotel to be taken to Victoria Falls for a guided walking tour. Get ready to witness the remarkable power of nature, a spectacle you will remember for life. The walk of the falls will take around 2 hours after which you will go to Lookout Café. It is perched 120 meters above the turbulent rapids of the Zambezi River. Here, you have the option to have a light lunch from the menu while you relax and take in the amazing views. Remember to save space for your high tea. After lunch, discover the bridge and learn about its construction while seeing the high flying activities that happen there. From the bridge, progress on a short tour of Victoria Falls Hotel, the oldest hotel in the land, which holds the history of the resort town. Relax and enjoy the hotel's famous high tea on Stanley’s Terrace, with spectacular views of the Victoria Falls Bridge. From the hotel, go to see the big tree which is over 1000 years old, this is where the pioneers in Victoria Falls spent their nights in the early years. Lastly, visit the township to see how the local people live, and learn about the local customs. This will also give you the opportunity to see the craft markets where you can browse through a selection of handcrafts made by Zimbabwean artists.
IncludesProfessional guide for the day World-renowned high tea at Victoria Falls Hotel Pick-up and drop off Group tour with transport by air-conditioned minivan Water
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The dress code is casual but please bring appropriate walking shoes, a hat and sunscreen
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, approximately 1.5 km to 2 km on flat ground
- The tour is wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- The activity is suitable for all ages