Livingstone: Victoria Falls Helicopter Flights11 Reviews
Experience the world’s largest waterfall with a helicopter trip over Victoria Falls. See breathtaking views the falls, the Batoka Gorge, and the Zambezi River.
- See breathtaking views of the mighty Victoria Falls
- Circle over the falls and the nearby islands
- Enjoy the incredible landscape around the Zambezi River
DescriptionTake an unforgettable helicopter flight over the mighty Victoria Falls. See the falls from several different angles and take in once-in-a-lifetime views. Take phenomenal photos of the falls and the rainbows that arch above them. Enjoy the convenience of being picked up at your accommodations in Livingstone and brought to Maramba Airfields. Choose from three different options between either a 15-minute, 22-minute, or 30 min flight: 15-minute flight Depart from Maramba airfield and take in the incredible scenery surrounding the Zambezi River and Victoria Falls. Circle over the Falls and the nearby islands before returning to the Maramba Airfields. 22-minute flight Take an exciting swoop into the Batoga Gore, in addition to seeing the Zambezi River and Victoria Falls. 30-minute flight View the falls and then fly over the local villages to the Batoka Gorge, and follow the Zambezi River to rapid 26. Circle over the Victoria Falls and the islands, before returning to the Maramba Airfield.
IncludesHelicopter ride over Victoria Falls Transfer to and from your accommodation in Livingstone Aviation fee ($6 per person) Personal items DVD of the flight Food and drinks
- Please note, flights can only take place in fair weather. Flights cannot operate during thunderstorms and heavy rain.
- Visitors not partaking in the flight are welcome to browse the curio shop, or purchase refreshments while waiting for the flight to return.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability