From Victoria Falls: Sunrise to Sunset Chobe Safari4 Reviews
As you’ll be among the first to arrive into the park on this early morning trip, you’ll have the best chance of seeing a diverse range of wildlife. Chobe is known for its remarkable elephant population, it's biological diversity and game concentration.
- Have the opportunity to see big game close up
- Experience an early morning drive through Zambezi National Park to spot nocturnal animals
- Enjoy a 3-hour cruise along the wildlife-rich Chobe River
- Experience the beautiful scenery of Chobe National Park on a morning game safari drive
- Enjoy the included breakfast, lunch and refreshments
DescriptionThe first region to be created into a national park by Botswana was Chobe as it is the most biologically diverse with a huge concentration of game. As you’ll be among the first to arrive into the park on this early morning trip, you’ll have the best chance of seeing a large range of wildlife. The park is commonly known for its remarkable elephant population. Follow big cats across the wilderness, edge up to herds of elephants, buffalo and giraffes, and cruise down the Chobe River for water-based wildlife encounters. The day trip to Chobe takes you deep into Botswana’s big game country, a vast and diverse terrain that supports a huge assortment of creatures. Get ready for an adventure that excels in location and excites with its animal experiences. Your expert guide will take you to the places where big game and other wildlife sightings are guaranteed. Among the animals that you might see in Chobe National Park are elephants, buffalos, lions, leopards, sable, and hundreds of bird species. You will be picked up from your hotel at 5:00 AM. The drive from Victoria Falls to the park takes just over an hour, and the day trip includes pickup and drop-off from your hotel in Zimbabwe. Getting into the park early increases your chances of seeing lions and other wildlife that are less active in the heat of the day. The game drive into Chobe National Park will start soon after the gates open. Your driver will be a professional guide with extensive knowledge of the park and its inhabitants. The park is especially known for its massive elephant population, huge array of bird species, and big cats such as lion and leopard. You will discover some of the park’s distinct ecosystems with dense woodland, extensive savannahs, and rolling grasslands while traveling along the Caprivi floodplains. After your game drive, you’ll be treated to lunch at the Chobe Safari Lodge, before a 3-hour boat cruise on the Chobe River. This will give you ample opportunities to enjoy the gorgeous river scenery and extraordinarily close views of lots of animals, including elephants, hippos, crocodiles, and birdlife. This is a highlight for most, which ends with a view of the sunset over the river. After the river cruise, you will return to your hotel in Victoria Falls late evening.
IncludesTransport to and from your Victoria Falls accommodation Fees for all activities, including the game drive and river cruise Experienced and qualified safari guides Breakfast, Lunch, drinks, and light snacks during the trip Refreshments will be provided throughout the tour Visas into Botswana Alcoholic drinks - available to purchase
- Please note you must bring your passport to cross into Botswana
- Bring sunscreen and a hat, because you will be out in the open for most of the day
- Ensure you put on neutral-colored clothing, such as beige, greens, and khakis. Avoid wearing brightly-colored clothing that may scare off the wildlife. Avoid dark colors, because they can attract tsetse flies
- Visas into Botswana will apply to all countries outside the Commonwealth. These can be bought at the border. Note that we take no responsibility for your entrance into Botswana and re-entry into Zimbabwe. Our qualified guides will, however, assist where possible
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY