My Guide Website?
From Victoria Falls: Livingstone Island Tour & Devils Pool57 Reviews
Travel from your hotel in Victoria Falls on a bus and visit Livingstone Island by boat. Take in stunning views, swim in its famous pool, and explore Livingston Island before a tasty bush breakfast.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Zambia:If youʻre booking your trip to Zambia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Swim in Livingston Island's famous pools at the edge of the mighty Victoria Falls
- Explore Livingston Island and enjoy a specially prepared bush breakfast
- Peer over the basalt edge of the pool and see the magnificent water torrent cascading over the falls
- Take pictures of the stunning views as the morning sun hits the water
DescriptionRelax as you are taken by minibus across the border into Zambia to the Royal Livingstone Hotel for a detailed safety briefing before a 5-minute boat ride to Livingstone Island. Your guide will navigate through the Zambezi River current heading towards the column of spray rising from the Falls. Once you get to rocky Livingstone Island, the staff will welcome you with a traditional African energy drink. Your guide will take you first to the eastern side of the island to view Rainbow Falls and the Horseshoe. Discover the island’s western side to see the Main Falls, where you’ll enjoy the magnificent torrent of water cascading over the basalt edge of the falls. This unique view of Victoria Falls offers a perspective completely different from that of the Zimbabwean side of the canyon. As the morning sun hits the mist rising from the falls, expect to see stunning rainbows. Have the chance to swim in the Devil's Pool, a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Your guide will lead as you swim upstream in a slow current. Sit at the edge of the falls and Devil's Pool, gazing at Victoria Falls, as immense water torrents flow just feet away. When you return to Livingstone Island, fill up on a traditional bush breakfast before your journey back to your hotel.
IncludesExperienced, qualified guides A return boat trip to Livingstone Island Guided swimming in Devils Pool and a tour of Livingstone Island A cooked bush breakfast Small-group tour, maximum 16 people per group Lunch or high tea (depending on option chosen)
- You must confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- It is recommended to wear hat, sunscreen, sunglasses and swimsuit
- If you have any specific dietary requirements, please advise at the time of your booking
- Suitable footwear should be worn as the rocks can be sharp and slippery e.g. - waterproof boat shoes, slip on with good grip
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- The minimum age is 12 years old
- Please note: if Devil's Pools is not available due to high water, Angels Pools will be visited instead
- Transport fees are not included for travelers staying within Livingstone town and Victoria Falls town, Please make sure to communicate your accommodation details at the moment of the booking transport to be paid cash to the driver on pick up.