My Guide Website?
From Victoria Falls: Hwange National Park Day Trip & Safari1 Reviews
Experience one of the most diverse and vast wildlife parks in the world with a visit to Hwange National Park in Zimbabwe. Interact with the endangered African wild dog and go on a game drive to witness an astonishing array of African wildlife.
- Explore Zimbabwe’s largest wildlife park
- Interact with African painted dogs and learn all about conservation efforts to protect their dwindling numbers
- Spot elephants, lions, leopards, buffalos and more
- Enjoy lunch at the Hwange Safari Lodge
DescriptionGoing on a day trip to the esteemed Hwange National Park in Zimbabwe affords tourists the unique opportunity of visiting one of the most diverse and vast wildlife parks in the world. The journey begins at your hotel in Victoria Falls town, from where you will be picked up for a sunrise departure. Your minibus will make its way to the Hwange National Park, which is located approximately 2 hours away from the hotel. Upon arrival at the Painted Dog Centre, you will be welcomed by a professional guide, who will tell you all about the Painted Dogs as you interact with them. Your knowledgeable and experienced guide will then take you on an unforgettable two-and-a-half-hour-long game drive within the Hwange National Park in a comfortable, open-back vehicle. Next, you will be treated to a delectable lunch at the renowned Hwange Safari Lodge, where you can enjoy the tastes and smells of traditional Zimbabwean cuisine. After lunch, you may relax at the swimming pool. As the suns heat cools most animals head for the water holes which allows us a great opportunity to see multiple species when taken on your second Game Drive. It has been noted that the best Game Viewing is when the sun sets and is a spectacular way to see Zimbabwe's unique wildlife. You will be transferred back to your hotel in Victoria falls, getting back at approximately 18:00.
IncludesTransport to and from your hotel in Victoria Falls town Experienced and qualified guide Bottle of water Painted dog encounter Hwange National Park game drive Lunch at Hwange Safari Lodge (excludes drinks)
- Hwange National Park gets incredibly cold during the winter months and extremely hot during the summer, so please dress appropriately
- Please avoid wearing bright colors
- Bring comfortable walking shoes, a hat and sunscreen
- A minimum of two people per booking is required