My Guide Website?
From Livingstone: Health and Wellness Day Trip with Lunch
Take a wellness day trip to Kasbek Lodge with transfers from Livingstone. Immerse yourself in yoga, meditation, breathing exercises, cooking lessons, healthy meals, silent nature walks, and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Zambia:If youʻre booking your trip to Zambia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- - Alleviate stress and maintain optimum health
- - Nourish your physical, spiritual and emotional self
- - The program is about unwinding and relaxation
- - Semi-tour and sight experience of Livingstone countryside
- The program is about unwinding and relaxation
DescriptionYou will also do silent walks, spiritual discourses and eat health food in the lovely and peaceful environs of Kasbek Lodge situated about 60 kms away from Livingstone. 07:00 am: Livingstone - At your Lodge/Hotel. We will pick you from the reception of your lodge/hotel in Livingstone. We will transfer you using a clean and air-conditioned vehicle to Kasbek Lodge outside Livingstone. We shall cover a distance of about 60 kms along the Kazungula road on the way to Botswana before reaching the beautiful Kasbek Lodge. The very essence of its name ' Kasbek Lodge' immediately brings to mind health, harmony and happiness, which leads to a natural state of wellbeing. So expect a professional and good Health and WELLNESS program at Kasbek Lodge. 08:20 am: Our goal in this program is to transform your life, and put you on the path to wellness and health. The ultimate outcome is for you to rejuvenate and have an experience that has a lasting impact on your mind, body and soul. Kasbek Lodge Wellness Studio is a wellness resort center that gives you a window to better health. Through a combination of treatments, massage, dietary changes and exercise. WE ARE HAPPY TO HOST SOLO TRAVELLERS - COUPLES - SMALL GROUPS UP TO 6. Your day's program Step 1: Enjoy a healthful breakfast of a great variety of healthy food stuffs including fruits. Step 2: Thereafter, your instructor will carry out quick personal situational assessment of your personal needs. Based on the results of the assessment, the instructor will tailor make a workable personal Health and WELLNESS program for you. He will set realistic goals to be achieved for you in this program. 09:10 am: Kasbek Lodge Step 3: Forest Bathing: You will commence your Yoga and Meditation session on the grounds of Kasbek Lodge. The yoga-meditation instructor will be there to guide you through the entire session. You will do breathing and meditation and many other relevant exercises . Narrative: Yoga refers to traditional physical and mental exercises. 10:30 am: Kasbek Lodge outside Livingstone Step 4: You will take you mid-morning break spiced up with healthy cookies and natural drinks. 10:40 am: Kasbek Lodge Step 5: You will enter into the Kasbek wellness studio for a variety of therapy treatments including massaging. A qualified therapist will be on hand to dispense the right treatment on your whole body. 12:00 pm: Kasbek Lodge - Healthy Foods Cooking Lessons Step 6: During the program, you will receive some healthy food cooking lessons. This will be educational experience on cooking oil-free whole-food vegan meals, to nourish the soul! Thereafter, you will take a communal vegetarian lunch. 15:00 pm: Step 7: Kasbek Lodge - Healthy Foods Cooking Lessons 15:30 pm: Step 8: Thereafter you will go for silent walks, spiritual discourses around Kasbek lodge. 16:00 pm: Step 9: Take a mid-afternoon break-out sessions with colleagues and enjoy healthy drinks and cookies. 17:00 pm: Livingstone
IncludesHealthy breakfast, lunch and mid-afternoon herbal tea Yoga and meditation sessions conducted by a professional instructor Fitness exercise, forest bathing and silent walks Demo on how to cook healthy foods Pick-up and drop off at your lodge
- - You are kindly requested to dress appropriately that will allow you flexibility for physical activities. - You will not be allowed to use your electronic gadgets such as cell phone for the whole day during the session. - Narcotic & alcoholic substances are not allowed to be consumed whilst attending this full day session. - Sticking to acceptable social etiquette such as greeting other fellow participants attending the same program with you and normal politeness is advisable. - Please be informed in advance that you may be joined by other people on this program tour and share the transfer vehicle to and from Livingstone. General Notice Effective 1/10/2022, Zambia is now offering free visa entry into the country for the following countries: China, Norway, USA, Japan, UK, South Korea, Gulf States, Australia, Canada and the entire EU countries. For other countries, please check with your local travel agents before travelling on the procedures of obtaining a travel visa to Zambia.