My Guide Website?
From Livingstone: Day Trip to Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe4 Reviews
Witness "The Smoke that Thunders" on a 5-hour trip from Livingston, Zambia.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Zambia:If youʻre booking your trip to Zambia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Victoria Falls: Guided Walking Tour
- Chobe National Park: 3-Hour Game Drive
- Victoria Falls: Dinner Cruise on the Zambezi River
- Witness and feel “The Smoke that Thunders”
- Learn about the area's history, wildlife, and geology
- Enjoy lunch with an incredible view
- Travel comfortably in an air-conditioned van
DescriptionVisit one of the Seven Wonders of the Natural World on a convenient guided tour from Zambia. The adventure begins at 8:30 AM with hotel pickup. Travel approximately 45 minutes in an air-conditioned van across the Zimbabwean border to the world-famous Victoria Falls. Here, witness one of the greatest shows on earth as the raging waters of the Zambezi River crash into the Batoka Gorge. Follow an experienced guide on a 2-kilometer walk through parts of the Victoria Falls rainforest to the cliffs opposite the massive cascade. Take pictures of the main falls, the Victoria Falls Bridge, and Devil's pool as the local guide reveals interesting facts about the wildlife, geology, and history of this famous African landmark. Break for an optional lunch at 1 PM. A waterside picnic area is available nearby and complimentary transfers are offered to local restaurants where visitors can enjoy a meal with a view.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Transport in an air-conditioned vehicle Professional guide Victoria Falls guided walking tour Bottled water
- Wheelchair users can be accommodated (please advise at time of booking)