My Guide Website?
From Kasane: Full-Day White Water Rafting1 Reviews
Raft down one of the finest rivers for whitewater rafting, the Mighty Zambezi River. Experience a throng of grade 3-5 rapids as you paddle down 23 kilometers of this awesome river during a memorable day trip.
- See the Victoria Falls from the bottom on a rafting adventure
- Enjoy the pure whitewater splashes from the classic grade 5 rapids
- Experience the adrenaline of rafting down a 23 km whitewater river
- Gaze at the magnificent scenery of the Batoka Gorge
DescriptionAfter being picked up from your hotel or lodge in an air-conditioned vehicle, drive to the Victoria Falls entrance where the tour will start. Receive a comprehensive safety briefing from your guide before you hike down to the Zambezi River. The hike will last about 10-15 minutes depending on your fitness level. Find your raft in the river, prepared by the raft crew. Then start practicing the techniques with the assistance of your guide. Tackle the first rapid of your day called the Boiling Pot. Paddle for the first 10 rapids, covering a throng of class 5 rapids that include the Stairway to Heaven, Gulliver's Travels, and Washing Machine. When you reach rapid number 10, stop for a snack break and a short rest. Tackle the remaining section of the river with rapids like Terminator, Mother All, and Oblivion. A the end of the adrenaline-filled trip, hike back through the Batoka Gorge. When you reach the top enjoy a delicious lunch and refreshments. Drive back to Kasane, where you will be dropped off at your accommodation. Receive videos and photos of your trip online.
IncludesTransfers to and from your accommodation Lunch Soft drinks Mineral water Photos
- Please bring your personal medication in you have any ailments
- Not suitable for pregnant mothers or travellers with serious heart problems
- There are no age restrictions as long as you fit safely into a life jacket