My Guide Website?
Zambezi River: 3-Day Rafting Experience
Explore the beauty of the Zambezi River on an exhilarating 3 day whitewater rafting expedition. Make a splash as you travel along the rapids and sleep under the stars for 2 nights at the stunning Batoka Gorge.
- Swim below the sprays of the majestic Victoria Falls
- Splash along the Zambezi River rapids
- Gaze at the stars from your camp in the Batoka Gorge
DescriptionStart your journey on a hike through the basalt rocks in the Batoka Gorge to the stunning site of the Victoria Falls, also known as the Devil’s Delight. Take a swim below the sprays and raft the top section of the Zambezi River starting at the Boiling Pot rapid all the way down to your camp site. Relax at the camp and refuel with some tasty snacks as you gaze at the breathtaking sunset over the Batoka Gorge. In the morning, enjoy a delicious full English breakfast to set you up for the day ahead tackling the next section of the Zambezi River. Make a splash as you take on The Mother, The Terminator, and the world’s most action packed rapid, The Oblivion. On Day 3, start the day with a paddle to Baby Victoria Falls and marvel at the stunning views. After lunch it’s time for another hike through the Batoka Gorge and a bus ride to the magnificent Makuni Village to donate food to the elderly as part of the Maano Social Responsibility Programme.
IncludesAll rafting and camping gear All meals for the duration of the trip Soft drinks and mineral water Photos Gratuities
- No age restrictions but only travellers who can fit in our personal floating devices will be allowed on the trip
- Vegetarian meals are available on request
- The activity is not suitable for pregnant mothers/people with heart problems
- Please bring your own medication if you have any ailments
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now